Using modern equipment and latest technology
Jagruti workshops are equipped to provide a range of conveyor component maintenance and material supply, using modern equipment and the latest technology processes. We supply short delivery for manufactured and refurbished inventory.
Our quality workshop services include:
- Hot or Cold Conveyor belt joints.
- Mechanical Fasteners and clipped joints.
- Conveyor belt splicing and repairs.
- Pulley Lagging.
- Belt Change out and Installations.
- Customized rubber product supply.
- Customized Conveyor system supply.
- Repair of miscellaneous conveyor components.
- Rubber lining hot and cold - Protection from corrosion, abrasion and impact damage.
Jagruti rubber offer a 24 hour, 7 days a week emergency on site break down service. Using the latest equipment and trained on-site personnel, Jagruti can offer an on-site service for all types of belts.
Capability of our workshops...
- A range of installed cranage up to 30 tonne capacity.
- Autocalves for hot vulcanising of components up to xx diameter and xx long.
- Belt repair lines for conveyor belt up to 2000mm wide.
Belt Vulcanizing – Hot & Cold
Reliable dealer of excellent Industrial Belts is worldwide popular for efficiently undertaking Belt Vulcanizing Works (Both Hot & Cold). Our company boasts of 2 mtr length hot vulcanizing Press to undertake PU,PVC,Steel Cord and other light duty conveyor belts Vulcanizing works. We are supported by highly qualified engineers and technicians who have vast experience of Hot Vulcanizing and Cold Vulcanizing of Conveyor Belts at own works as well as customer's sites irrespective of distance and region.
Furthermore, our company also undertakes annual job contracts for Conveyor Belt & Steel Cord Belt Joining, Pulley Lagging, Rubberisation of Rollers & Drums, Rubber lining in tanks, etc. Keeping in mind the complete convenience of customers, our specialist service engineers and technicians are always available on your call. We offer these Belt Vulcanizing Equipments at market competitive prices that suit to customers’ budget.
Improved Drive Performance, Increased Pulley Life - Reliable and economical pulley lagging
Conveyor Belt when slips cause significant damage to the drive pulley and the belt. Such damages are not only expensive to repair, but also time consuming and cause enormous loss due to down time.
The life span of a conveyor system primarily depends on its being suitably equipped for the specific application and the standard of servicing and maintenance. The conveyor systems often have to perform in the most difficult conditions. For example rain and sludge, which cause slippage between the conveyor belt and pulleys because of the friction co-efficient between the two going down very low.
Pulley Laggings, with specially developed rubber materials and their patterned surfaces have proved to be very effective in water shedding, preventing material build up and controlling belt slippage.
Rubber Strip Lagging :
- Diamond Pattern Lagging : Ideal for small diameter pulleys on systems with black conveyor belt. It prevents belt from slippage (in particular when water is present) and increase the drive traction of the pulley. it also deflects water into lateral or diamond shaped grooves, away from pulleys.
- Plain Pattern lagging : Idle for consistently dirty applications to prevent build up and shed excess material.
- Light-duty lagging : specially designed for pulleys having diameters as small as 50mm.
Ceramic Tile Lagging : For the most demanding applications under severe conditions. We can provide lagging to suit your conveyor system.
Friction Lagging : Ideal for drive pulleys.
The type of friction lagging should be selected by the customer according to its application.
Widths ranging from 1000mm - 2000mm
Other specification available as special order.
Thickness: 8mm - 12mm.
Technical data: Tensile strength: 7MPA Density: 1.45g/cc Elongation: 300%
We can specify and provide both hot and cold applied rubber lining to provide suitable protection for your plant components. With the correctly applied lining your plant will perform better and last longer.
Protect impact points with wear resistant rubber, ceramic, polyurethane or specialty rubber with a unique design that outlasts flat sheet liners.
Our Services provides a complete range of abrasion resistant liners for transfer points, chutes, bins, and storage silos.
- Storage Bins
- Impact Areas
Belt change out and installations
Safe, Economical, Engineered Solutions
Jagruti is delivering outstanding solutions for large conveyor belt change outs and installations including underground drift and overland trunk conveyors. As established leaders in the field of belt handling, we supply technical direction and specialised equipment often in collaboration with local belt splicing service providers.